Monday, February 04, 2008

I am up at 1:54 AM because ...

a. I am crying and I wet my diaper (25 years ago)
b. I peed my bed ... it happens people (22 years ago)
c. my brother and I are sneaking past my sleeping dad to our secret fort in the basement (20 years ago)
d. I am reading a book (19 years ago)
e. I am at a high school party (10 years ago)
f. I can (9 years ago)
f(1). I am studying for the make it or break it statistics test (8 years ago)
g. I am talking to my unknown-at-the-time future wife (8 years ago)
h. I am wasting time playing Ultima Online (8 years ago)
i. I am boxing Derrick (8 years ago)
j. I am working out to lose 3 more pounds to make weight for wrestling (6 years ago)
k. I am in Romania and because of the time change, I was always up then (4 years ago)
l. I am watching the midnight premier of Star Wars Episode III (3 years ago)
m. Abby is up crying (2 years ago)
n. Luke is up crying (now)

Funny how things progress. On the bright side ... I guess I won't be able to hold Luke and give him a bottle forever. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Terrific "life perspective" post. :) How is Luke feeling? I hope his rash has gone away. We miss you all!

drohr said...

very nice.

how bout "i am getting whipped again by web in heads up poker, even though this is the primary reason we moved back to kirksville" (2 years in the future).