Monday, December 15, 2008

our beautiful and silly little girl

These pictures of Abby are just beautiful. She is growing up very fast and I am loving being her daddy. Miriam took these pictures and it just captures Abby's playfulness and beauty ... she takes after her mom in both areas.





The silly shot ... now imagine trying to discipline Abby when she looks at you like this. This is her desperation face. The one she makes when I have some important piece of wisdom, correction, or lesson to impart to her and I say ,"Abby look at my face." She whips out this face and it is really hard not to laugh. I am getting better but it is a struggle not to laugh at this.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awww... she is lovely - and she is getting bigger. I think I would crack up at that face, too. :)

katharine said...

How funny! I would definitely laugh at this face! Thankfully Caleb hasn' figured out this trick yet....