Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Profile

As most of you know, we are in the process of adopting. I thought I would let you guys take a peak at our profile. This is a few of the pages from about the 16 we made. At first, I was overwhelmed by the task of putting this together, and I didn't know where to start. Then Corey downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements (the cheaper of their programs at about $70) and it really made it easier to put this whole thing together! I plan on using this same program for "scrapbooking" in the future, because I have never had the creative juices, space, or money to be a full blown scrapbooker.
So, here it is:




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

katharine said...

This is SO LOVELY!!!! I would definitely want to make an adoption plan with you guys... :)

Nick and Erin said...

Do you adopt older kids...like in their 20's with a family of their own per say? Cute pictures...that is so funny cause that is all brent says all the time..."all done, all done"