Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Darth Miriam

My awesome wife got me tickets to the Star Wars: In Concert show playing at the Sprint Center in Kansas City on December 9. Pumped doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this. My wife is not a fan of Star Wars (i don't even think she has made it through one of the movies yet...and i think she only tried once). On the other hand, I am a huge Star Wars fan (my firstborn son's name is Luke). I read the books (there really is a lot more that goes on than the movies can convey). I even got to watch Star Wars Episode II during its opening week at the Odeon Cinema at Leicester Square in London (there are 1,683 seats...just huge).

This is going to be great. A huge thanks to my wife for such a creative and sacrificial (remember she hates star wars) gift. I wonder if she will let me dress up in costume and take my lightsaber? Probably not, but this ... is ... sweet!

No comments: