Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Boy Underwear

We're working on potty-training again around here. It's slow going for two reasons: 1) I (Miriam) do not have the time or desire to devote large amounts of effort to asking Lukie if he has to go potty every three minutes. And if he answers yes, that means I must rush him to the bathroom, unsnap a onesie (if he's wearing one), take down his pants and take off his diaper and get him on the toilet in time...often it just seems easier to let him go in his diaper. Isn't that terrible?

2) Lukie seems determined to poop in his diaper. Even when I catch him trying to poop, and I ask him if he wants to go on the potty, he responds frantically, "No! Go away! I need privacy. Leave. Go. I'm not pooping." He says all of this while earnestly waving his hand at me, showing me where he wants me to go, and quickly!

So, as I mentioned, we're working on potty-training! However, Lukie does love his big boy underpants that happen to have Thomas the train on them. Exciting stuff!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alec said...

I would definitely suck on your sons sweet little smooth erect penis. I would pull your sons underwear off start jerking him off until he spurts his cock cream all over the place and into my mouth and I will swallow every last drop of your sons sweet baby boy cock cream then I would flip him over and eat his smooth little boy bum hole and finger fuck his smooth bum hole and suck on his smooth little boy balls then stick my cock into his smooth little boy virgin bum hole and gag him with his dirty underwear and listen to him moan and scream while I go up into him his penis is so cute and so smooth and huge cute thing to suck on

Alec said...

I would love to suck on your sons penis so soft and gooey make him explode all his gooey cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum then I would lay him down on his stomach and floss his undies in his bum then pull his undies down and eat him out and fuck the shit out of his cute little boy bum so cute and chubby little boy bum is mine and while I am fucking his cute little boy bum I will be enjoying his pubescent little boy penis then sucking him off and making him explode into my mouth then forcing him to explode all over himself then I lick his whole body clean and then slurping off the cum off his smooth little boy penis head and then slurping his sweet and gooey and slippery cum off of his smooth little boy stomach then I suck on his balls then clean his penis head with his sexy little boy undies and I kiss his penis head and I keep his undies and then leave

Alec said...

Even though I am a guy I would love to impregnate your sons sweet little boy’s fat chubby smooth little boy bum making him moan while I am stroking his smooth little boy penis and feeling how slippery he is on his penis head and licking his penis head and I said that your smooth little boy penis head is really gooey and really slippery and really shiny and really yummy little one then I forced all my cum into his pretty little boy bum then I pulled out, I love eating little boy cum and sucking on little boy penises and making little boys cum it tastes really yummy