Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Oval Office Part 2


The five of us in First Lady Laura Bush's office. From left: Joel, Mom, Dad, Me, Jonny.


Me with two of my bros outside the White House. What a fun couple of days it was to just be with my brothers and NO KIDS!!

Mount Vernon--George Washington's Home
It was neat to take a tour of this plantation, it was quite a substantial place: very impressive!


I don't think an explanation is needed here. However, as I was standing here taking a picture, a reporter from Fox National News asked if he could interview us about Obama. So he interviewed me, Joel and Mom about how we feel about Obama in light of the comments his preacher, Wright, has made. I thought it was pretty hilarious to be interviewed about the election, considering I haven't been following it at all. However, I had just recently watched the video clips of his pastor on You Tube and was totally horrified. So, I had a few comments. Apparently my actual interview didn't show up, but my face did show on National News...what does that say about my opinion?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: