Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Corey Vacation Favorites

Some of my favorite things about the PA vacation ...

  • driving through the night with Dan, Sarah, Miriam, our kids, and Miriam's Dad. It was a feat and was kind of fun. On the way home, Miriam and I made the trip in 18 hours 30 minutes and the kids slept for a good portion of it (gotta love that).
  • riding Cappy and Maggie (horses). I really like riding horses ... I have only done it 3 times now but I have always been interested in horses and Anna did a great job teaching me.
  • Quadding (ATV riding). Minus a small wreck (not mine), this was a blast and is always great fun.
  • Swimming at the lake
  • running and walking pushing the kids in the stroller early in the crisp cool mountain mornings ... refreshing and peaceful.
  • family game time playing "would you rather"
  • family game time playing "picture phrase"
  • family game time (what can i say ... i love games)
  • working out (i need to put some muscle on my skeletor of a body)
  • our own little fireworks show
  • spending time with the haas family and the block family (i enjoy getting to know them all a little better)
  • playing "mother may i" with the kids
  • watching Miriam, Luke, and Abby have fun (brings joy to this daddy's heart)!!!
  • The married couples night out ... no kids (love 'em but need a break every now and then) and this was a wonderful break! Thanks to all the singles for helping to watch the kids.
Maybe I have too many favorites. The whole vacation was a blast and right up my alley!

No comments: