Monday, September 01, 2008

A great day


Saturday at 7AM, we had a garage sale. I didn't have a whole lot, but the stuff that I did have took up quite a bit of room. I am trying to get rid of clutter and stuff we don't use or need. Even though we only made $36 it was a super great day because ...
- I got to get up early (6:10AM) which I like to do.
- I got to witness my neighbor's fiasco with a racoon on her back porch (I did offer to help).
- I got to clean and organize the garage.
- Miriam got to sleep in.
- I got to spend some quality time with the kids.
- I taught Lukey Boy about the air compressor and shop vac.
- I got to help a neighbor.
- I purchased a really nice (and big) outdoor playset for a really, really good deal. More on this in a different post.
- We got rid of stuff!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: