Monday, September 01, 2008

Outdoor Play Area

What do most couples do at 10:30 on a friday night?
ummm .... rework the outdoor wood chipped play area?
Well, somehow I convinced Miriam to help me complete that project. As you can see below, she wasn't quite as excited about it as I was. The play area was nasty weedy and just needed a rework. So on July 18th, it got its extreme makeover.


Yes, Miriam loves me for this sort of thing. See my sweet 1500 watt work light in the background. That thing ROCKS! It can light up my whole back yard on full power (which my neighbors love, I'm sure). It is great because when the kids go to bed ... it's worky work time (uninterrupted work time).


I had to to quite a bit of begging to get this little smile out of Miriam for the picture.


The finished play area. Without Miriam I wouldn't have been able to finish it, thanks bud!


And see how the hard work pays off. Abby loves her play area. And yes, she has a rain coat, frayed jean shorts, and knee high rain boots on.

And as of yesterday the play area got another "minor" rework. I'll post some pics and the story soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: