Monday, December 17, 2007

Crandall Family Holiday Bash

A couple of weeks ago my side of the family had our Thanksgiving/Christmas bash. We rent out the Levasy Civic Center which has a basketball court, some bleachers, a stage, and a kitchen. This is just perfect for us to get together, eat, play, have fun, and let the kids do their thing.
The group consists of mainly my mom's side of the family and looks like this:

So there were quite a few kids running around. Grandma Mary (my dad's mom) was also there. The kids had a blast ... I had a blast. There were all sorts of toys, balls, and little kids kitchenettes to play with. My dad and Uncle Rog brought Cornhole and we played it indoors. My dad smoked me. I am still recovering from the loss (but if I get depressed enough from continually losing to him, at least I can wrestle him to the ground and put him in a submission hold). My dad is actually a member of the cornhole association or something.

I didn't have my camera with me and so I don't have any pictures so I am looking for some help from the fam here. if you have some could you email me some, burn them to a CD and email them to me or post them on the web. Thanks.

And I am pretty sure I am at least 51% kid and 49% adult. Games of all kinds just peak my interest.

No comments: