Saturday, December 15, 2007

You suck!

DSC06280

That is what I tell our new vacuum. We bought a Eureka 4870 Boss vacuum cleaner. This thing really sucks in a good way. New carpet we have had for 7 months  and vacuumed numerous times with our old vacuum still had tons of new carpet fiber on it. Our new vacuum bag was full after 15 minutes of cleaning the new carpet. WOW! I am extremely happy with the performance of this vacuum after just 30 minutes of using it. It is only $130 and is a Consumer Reports Best Buy choice beating the pricey highly touted Dyson cleaners. Did I mention it is only $130. You can get it at WalMart. Now, hopefully it is reliable. I'll keep you updated. I am sure you're on the edge of your seat.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Actually, Corey, I AM intrigued! We are in the market for a new vacuum. Keep us posted!!! :)
Laura and family