Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aunt Shelley Hair - Miriam's new style

Miriam got a hair cut (courtesy of my mom ... a talented hair stylist and the lady who has cut my hair all but a handful of times in my life). Abby says mommy has Aunt Shelley hair now (that is a good thing Shelley).

DSC01579

Long hair just before.

 

DSC01578

The side shot of long hair in the seat and ready to take the plunge.

 

DSC01583

This is not a dead dog. This is similar to what the new vacuum cleaner bag contents look like though.

 

DSC06338

Beautiful new style to complement an already beautiful face.

4 comments:

Nick and Erin said...

That is so funny--I cut my hair off too and same style

Sarah said...

I love it!! :D

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice! You probably lost 10 lbs of hair!!! Tammy L

Laura said...

Lovely Miriam!
Beautiful as always!
from your fans in NEMO.
:)