Monday, January 14, 2008

Catching Up

So, we haven't posted in almost a month. That will change as I will be be updating more consistently now. We had a great Christmas and New Year with a couple of downers. Both our kids had RSV which made days and nights pretty rough. Miriam and I both got sick at some point over the holidays. I tried to break a pound of frozen beef on my head and blacked out for second. The next day, my brother power bombed me on my floor and I blacked out for a second. I tried to start a curbside recycling business with a buddy of mine that we closed the lid on after we realized it was probably going to be a loser.

We received some really sad news as our really good friends lost their baby at 32 weeks. Pray for Jesse and Shanee.

I will be doing some catch up posts on some of the above topics. I realized that one of the reasons why I had not been posting is because I felt like I had to start where I left off with the last post and do everything chronologically. Well .... I don't and I am not going to. I am just going to start posting again with the present day stuff and throw in some of the older stuff as time allows.

I have got many funny Abby stories. Life will always be exciting with that girl around. I think she may have inherited a little too much of her daddy ... hopefully she can be a little bit more discerning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.