Thursday, August 07, 2008

5th Anniversary

Miriam and I had our 5th anniversary last saturday, august 2. We were in St. Louis, so Miriam's mom and dad watched the kids while we went out. It was nice just being the two of us. We went to Border's and browsed around, Old Navy (well, Miriam went ... I stayed in Borders) and shopped, and then we went to a really nice Italian place called Charlie Gitto's. We had a wonderful time talking about how we met and what we have been through since knowing each other. It was a fun jog down memory lane. And I gotta tell ya, after 5 years of marriage (3 with kids), I am still head over heals about my lady!Number 5 ... and still lovin' it!


At Charlie Gitto's (I was a little under dress



The kiss shot

3 comments:

Nick and Erin said...

Ahhh, congrats! I can't believe it has been 5 years!

Laura said...

Awwww..... Happy Anniversary, you two. You are such special people! We, too, have many warm memories of your first years together.... :)

Hope to see you again soon!

SnodsAbroad said...

Seriously........do you have to show pics of you smooching??