Thursday, March 06, 2008

Abby is to bedtime as oil is to water

SERIOUSLY!! ???
Why must it be so? When I look forward to the time when the kids go to bed (to hang out with Miriam, do miscellaneous tasks, and so on) Abby's fight with sleep gets pretty old. And let me tell you, if someone was keeping score, sleep is looking pretty beat up right about now. It is like a 2 hour process to get the kids in bed. It can be even more of a challenge when doing it alone (like tonight, Miriam is working). I could go through all the gory details but I have moved to a happy place and don't want to revisit bedtime if I don't have to.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Corey -
You crack me up! :) I hope you can stay in your happy place - at least until it is time to put the kids to bed again. :)

Hope you are feeling better, also, in your wisdom tooth recovery. I also respond badly to percocet. That is nasty stuff!