Thursday, March 06, 2008

Apparently I am not smart enough

to use a mac. I obtained a used powerbook G4 from Sarah for a very, very good price (thanks Sarah). I wanted to try it out and see if Miriam would like it for a main computer for her. I recently fired up Chess on the mac and FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Does a guy have to be Bobby Fischer to beat the computer or am I just that bad? I thought I was a decent chess player but apparently I suck as much as my vacuum does (and that my friends is A LOT). The computer smokes me. I have lost like 40 games straight (and if it wasn't for the undo option, I would have lost more by now) and it is extremely frustrating. I will beat you mac chess master. Your time is coming.
Or maybe I should just stick to the PC as I am not sophisticated enough to be on mac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see, you're not very good at chess, I ahve been trying to tell you that for awhile now...JAB